What Should I Do if I Am Injured At Work?

  • If you are injured on the job, it is critical to report the accident to your employer as soon as possible. Tell them what happened and what part(s) of your body were injured with as much detail as possible. If your employer does not send you to a doctor, request that they do so. If your injury is not reported within a certain time frame, your claim could be denied. Give us a call if you believe you need our help or need further explanation on the time constraints.

What Types of Injuries are Covered by Work Comp?

  • Workers’ compensation covers almost all injuries that occur while on the job. This includes injuries sustained in an accident, as well as those that develop over time due to repetitive use. Give us a call to discuss if you have more questions regarding your work injury.

Is There a Charge for an Initial Consultation or a Telephone Consultation?

  • No. Consultations are free. We can meet with you in our office, at a neutral site or in the privacy of your home. We have a Spanish-speaking interpreter available if needed. Give us a call to discuss how we can help you get back on the road to recovery.

Do I Have To Come Up With Any Money To Hire You As My Attorney?

  • No. Attorney fees are based on a contigency fee of 25% set by Kansas Law. You do not have to come up with any money and if you do not win you owe us no fees.

Do I have to travel to Topeka to retain you as my attorney?

  • No, we will travel to you if you are unable to travel to meet with us. Please give us a call or e-mail us if you have any questions.